Quilt Archive

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Play Ball Sneak Peek

I apologize to all viewers...I missed yesterday's post.  My daughter Kristy is moving this weekend, and last evening Denis and I were helping her do some last minute packing.  It was late when we got home, and we headed straight to bed!

I'll bet you've all been wondering if I've been working on anything recently.  As a matter of fact, the answer is "Yes".  I currently have a project in process for my oldest grandson, Conner.  He is 10.  The project is nearing completion and I hope to have it entirely done by the end of this coming weekend.  Here is a sneak peak of the inspiration fabric for this project:

It is perfect for him as he approaches teen-hood.  Shhh...don't tell his mother I said that, she is in denial!!

I'll post more on this in the next few days.  Stay tuned for the finished product this weekend.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment