Quilt Archive

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring Tranquility Table Runner

I thought I would share a quick and easy little project that I made for the spring/Easter season.  It is a table runner made from a pattern called "The Big Easy" by Pieced Tree Patterns.  I found it at a recent quilt show.  I absolutely love the fabrics!  They are from the "Tranquility" line by Michele D'Amore for Benartex. 


The runner was made for a piano bench that sits in front of our living room window.  It is 42" long x 21" wide.  I used a large wavy stitch on the inner border and a large meander on the inside section.  It was perfect with my Easter decorations.  Although the Easter decorations have now been put away, I'll leave the runner until I decorate for summer, sometime in late May.

I've named it Spring Tranquility after the fabric line it is made from.

No comments:

Post a Comment