Quilt Archive

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stars and Bars Table Runner

Greetings fellow bloggers!

I've got a new project to share with you...the Stars and Bars Table Runner.  I bought this kit from Connecting Threads (they called it Stars and Stripes, I gave it my own name).  Here are the fabrics:


I have an oval coffee table and a piano bench in my living room, both of which are naked this summer (no table runners).  By mid-July I hope to have two runners finished.  This first one is for the coffee table.  The piano bench is long and narrow, and I'll have to custom design and make a runner to fit.  The kit I purchased came with a FQ of 14 different fabrics in the collection.  I believe I will have enough fabric to make runners for both pieces.

Check out Connecting Threads website here.  They have nice quality fabrics at very reasonable prices!

Next time...a peek at the center stars section.

No comments:

Post a Comment