Quilt Archive

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cardinal Hex Table Topper

Hello Blog Friends,

I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving with family and friends.  We held our family Thanksgiving celebration on the Saturday before (the 23rd).  Here is a photo of the grandkids "playing pool". 

 

On Thanksgiving Day, we traveled to Stevens Point and spent the day with my Mom.  We did things the easy way, and went out to a local supper club for dinner with all the trimmings.  My brother and his wife also joined us.  It was a lovely day.

Although it's been a hectic week, I haven't exactly been sitting idle.  Here is a picture of a Cardinal Hex Table Topper that I made last week and gave to my Mom.  These hex toppers are so easy to make!  4 or 5 fat quarters, 1/2 yard of backing, some batting, and that's it!

I've also been making some "Candle Cradles" to give as gifts to friends.  I'm just in the finishing stages of those, and I'll share those next time.

Until then...

1 comment: