Quilt Archive

Friday, December 27, 2013

Cutest Little Purses Ever!!

Hello again Blog Friends!

Here is another Christmas gift that I made this year.  Earlier this fall, Mom and I attended a quilt show in Marshfield, WI.  There, I saw the cutest little purse ever...bought the pattern and hardware...and some fabric.  I made these for my two little granddaughters.  They loved them!
 The fabrics for both purses have gold accents.  I also added a yo-yo with a gold button center to each purse. 

Here's Granddaughters Hailey and Bridget with their purses.  Of course, Grandma also put some fun stuff inside...like crayons, notebook, pens.


The pattern is Marissa's Bag by Sewphisiti-Cat Designs. (follow this link for this purse and more).  Dims: 11" wide, 7" high, 3.5" deep.  You make the entire purse, then gather it onto removable rods which attach to the purse handle.  You can actually make one of these purses for each month, holiday, or season.  With an easy changeover, you'd be ready for any occasion. 

More Christmas crafts next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment