Quilt Archive

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Project List for 2014

Greetings, Blog Friends!

When I last left you, I was pondering what project to work on next.  I've put together an interesting list of projects, mostly quilting.  I can only list them in general terms, as some of the recipients read this blog!  Isn't this a fun mystery, blog readers...to guess which items might be coming to you!!

6 lap quilts for Christmas gifts (1 is done, 1 is in process)
1 quilt for housewarming
1 quilt for baby gift
2 quilts for graduation gifts
1 table topper for birthday gift
1 tote bag for little ol' me
10 pillowcases for donation to Children's Hospital

I'll revisit this list again after Christmas (11+ months from now) and see how I did!  Wish me Luck!!

I'm also planning to attend two scrapbooking retreats in April and October. 

More next post about the first project in the works....



No comments:

Post a Comment