Quilt Archive

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Rulers Throw Pillow

Greetings Blog Friends,

Here is another stash-busting project.  I bought this quick pillow kit from Keep Me In Stitches during their going out of business sale last fall.  I love this fabric, so much so that I have a kit in the stash for a quilt that features paper-pieced Mariner's Compass blocks.  It is not  in the queue yet, but is waiting patiently in the stash.  

This pillow is made from fabrics in the Measure Collection by Windham Fabrics.  The quilt will be stunning, but for now I'll just admire the fabrics in the form of this pillow.  It measures 18" x 18".
  

I love the Beatles, always have, always will.  I was 13 when they came to America for the first time.  The song "All You Need Is Love" hit the charts in 1967, written by Lennon-McCartney.  It is one of my favorites.  It is also the name of my next project.

Stay tuned for more...."Love Is All You Need".

No comments:

Post a Comment