Quilt Archive

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Betty the Cat (BTC)

We have a kitty cat and her name is Betty.  She also answers (when she feels like it, of course) to the name of BTC, the Bets and Betzer.  She has been with me for 15 years and provides love and companionship (again, when she feels like it) to Denis and I.  Her breed is known as American Shorthair and she is an indoor cat only.

Being the scrapbooker that I am, I have made a book of Betty's life and times.  As a pet owner, I am aware of her finite lifespan, and know that someday she will leave me.  So, I made a book to commemorate the highlights of Bets's life.  Here are a few of my favorite pages:

We live in a split level home, 8 stairs up and 8 stairs down.  She loves to play "gotcha" on the steps through the stair rails.
This is my favorite page of the entire album.  Don't you just want to know what thoughts are behind those eyes?  On second thought, maybe not!
Dogs and cats are notorious for having very reflective eyes.  To a scrapbooker, no photograph is a bad one.  The result of that philosophy is this page.
I love this kitty bowl set.  It's made of ceramic.

No comments:

Post a Comment