Quilt Archive

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Flannel Quilts for Christmas

Greetings Blog Friends,

I'm happy to say that I finished 6 of 7 quilts for Christmas this year...5 flannel quilts and Home Is Where the Dog Is (see previous post).  The 7th and final quilt top is still hanging, waiting to be finished, which is what I will do in the next few days.  The last quilt is meant for me, and although Christmas is over now, it will be like new to me when I get it out 11 months from now for Christmas 2020!

Here is the 2019 Flannel Quilt Class (and their recipients):

Christmas Street went to my daughter Kimberly and her family:

(and photo-bombed by big sis Kristy!!)

Christmas Fun went to my daughter Kristy and her family:


Vintage Christmas II went to my daughter Kerri and her husband Doug:


Winter Wonderland went to Denis' brother Gordon and his family:


Christmas Memories stayed with me, and currently resides on my quilt rack on the fireplace hearth.


I had a great time sewing for Christmas this year.  Time to start thinking about next year's hand made gifts!

Next post...a Priceless gift x 3!   Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment