Quilt Archive

Sunday, January 26, 2020

January 2020 Project List Is Complete!

Greeting Blog Friends,

I've been busy at the sewing machine this past week and have several projects  to report on:

Baby Quilt.  Top is done and ready for quilting/binding.  I am under a tight deadline on this project, baby shower is on Feb. 8.  This quilt will be personalized with the baby's name, so I can only show it to you this far, so not to spoil the surprise!  The quilt is made from flannels, most from my stash.  





Hearth Rug.  This one is for my oldest daughter, Kristy.  She just moved into a new place.  It has a wood burning fireplace (which she doesn't plan to use) with a stained hearth (just like mine).  I told her I had an easy fix for that...cover it up.  I used a jelly roll from the Boundless (Crafttsy) Sonnet Bleu line.  Here's her rug:





Wool table Mat.  These cute blue mittens fit perfectly into my winter/snow decor.   Penguin likes it!





I've done a good job (100%) on my January project list.    Next week, I'll share what February has in store for me.  Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment