Quilt Archive

Friday, May 3, 2013

Pages and Pages in Books

Hello Blogger friends,

I've been relaxing a bit this week, recuperating from scrapbooking retreat.  It was very hard to get back in the groove of working again, and this week seemed especially long for some reason...perhaps it is the cold and rainy weather that has once again descended upon us.

I thought I would share with you the bulk of my scrapbooking work.  Here is a photo of the completed scrapbooks I have made.  They currently sit on the lower shelf of my sofa table, as you can see.


Most of my books are travel related books, however, I do have two volumes of Christmas, one of our wedding and honeymoon, one volume of my Quilt Diary, and one complete volume devoted to my kitty girl, Betty the Kat.  From time to time, I'll pull out some favorite layouts and share them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment